Introducing the latest from Oliver – AT55352Z steel toe safety boot in Stone!
- Certified to:
EN ISO 20345:2011,ASTM F2413-11
- Water resistant nubuck leather
- TECtuff® toe bumper to protect against scuffing.
- COOLstep® lining to absorb moisture and odour for optimum freshness and hygiene.
- HEELguard for added stability and impact protection.
- Heavy duty Kevlar® stitching across all critical wear seams.
- COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System with PORON1 protects the heel and ball of the foot.
- NATUREform® steel toe cap with a wide profile for greater comfort.
- NANOlite® footbed with a gently raised surface to help reduce fatigue.
- Oliver SOFTstride® open cell low density urethane foam built in to the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support.
- Convenient quick release side zipper.
- Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification. Anti-static.
- AT’s dual density PU/Rubber sole with lightweight shock absorbing PU midsole & hardwearing rubber outsole for superior durability. Resistant to 300˚C surface contact.
- Deep tread profile, with a self-cleaning design delivers superior traction in the roughest of terrain.
- Sole resistant to mineral & organic oils & acids. Cut, split and crack resistant.